Download a benchcard
: Argyranthemum frutescens
: Marguerite daisy
: 32°F (0.0°C)
: 10 - 12" (25 - 30cm)
: 12 - 18" (30 - 46cm)
: 16 - 20" (41 - 51cm)
- The most colors and flower forms, compact and uniform across all.
- The well-matched habit, early flowering and branching make Madeira ideal for bench-run programs.
- The vigorous, upright plants work well in full-sun gardens, landscapes, mixed containers and planters.
- Low-energy cool crop is great for Spring programs.
- For 6-in. (15-cm) pots to gallons and larger.
: Avoid water stress.
: High light and cool temperatures produce highquality plants.
Plant Growth Regulators
: B-Nine 1,500-2,000 ppm, Cycocel 750-1,000 ppm, tank mix (Spray) or Bonzi (Drench) 2-5 ppm to control growth.
: 'Bonmadpipa' PP19,541
MADEIRA is a U.S. trademark of Bonza Botanicals, Pty., Ltd.