- Exceptional habit, uniform timing for early-season bench-run production.
- “Magic” colors change as flowers fully open – a plus in consumers’ eyes!
- Low-energy crop produces full, mounded plants with tighter bench
spacing, fewer PGRs.
- All varieties feature the same excellent branching.
- Well-suited to cool-season containers and landscapes: a full-season
performer in coastal markets.
True red completes the color palette in this “go-to” series for uniform habit and timing.Peach Magic and Rose Magic rated Excellent Performance at Michigan State University, 2011.