Scientific Name: Petunia x hybrida
Common Name: Petunia
Blooming Season: Autumn, Summer, Spring, Late Spring
Plant Habit: Trailing
Spacing: 20 - 24" (51 - 61cm)
Height: 8 - 12" (20 - 30cm)
Width: 20 - 24" (51 - 61cm)
- Early-flowering, low-energy input series is fast and uniform – great for
early southern markets.
- Creates lush, flower-filled plants from top to tip.
- Offers a wider color range than other trailing/spreading petunia series.
- Excellent mildew tolerance compared to other compact petunias.
- Perfect for mixed combos, high-margin premium basket and container
NEW Vintage Rose shows consistent color pattern for high-impact retail displays.
Pink Lemonade was a top performer at Cornell University, 2011.
(Flowering Only License)