- The stunning colors and patterns thrive in full sun and shade.
- Versatile, premium varieties are very late to never-flowering.
- Low-maintenance, high-impact plants are perfect for large pot programs and landscaping.
- Compact-to-medium coleus is perfect for quarts and mixed containers.
- Bold foliage colors in a compact habit make this striking coleus ideal for small pots and mixed containers.
- Its uniquely colored and shaped leaves add texture in the garden and containers.
Dark red leaves highlighted with a pop of lime green edging.
Protection Information: EU PBRAF; PPAF
(Flowering Only License)
Scientific Name: Solenostemon scutellarioides
Common Name: Coleus
Hardiness Degree: 38°F (3.3°C)
Blooming Season: Early Spring, Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Autumn, Late Summer
Plant Habit: Upright
Characteristics: Shade Tolerant
Spacing: 16 - 18" (41 - 46cm)
Height: 12 - 18" (30 - 46cm)
Width: 16 - 18" (41 - 46cm)
Exposure: Shade, Sun
General Information: Great accent plant in mixed containers.