Scientific Name: Pelargonium x peltatum
Common Name: Ivy Geranium
Hardiness Degree: 32°F (0.0°C)
Blooming Season: Early Spring, Spring, Autumn, Late Spring, Summer, Late Summer
Plant Habit: Spreading, Mounded
Characteristics: Shade Tolerant
Fertilize: Every two weeks
Spacing: 12" (30cm)
Height: 8 - 10" (20 - 25cm)
Width: 12 - 14" (30 - 36cm)
General Information: Naturally compact habit gives a controlled, attractive appearance.
Focus looks healthy and fresh longer into the season.
Compact, dark leaf.
- The only compact, dark-leafed ivy geranium series on the market.
- Habit stays tight and controlled for growing in pot-tight basket production.
- Naturally compact habit simplifies small pot and quart production.
- Dark leaves add attractive contrast for greater appeal and value.
- Perfect uniformity across all colors.
Protection Information: PP25,545
(Flowering Only License)