Scientific Name: Lantana camara
Hardiness Degree: 32°F (0.0°C)
Blooming Season: Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Late Summer
Plant Habit: Mounded
Characteristics: Attracts Butterflies, Deer Resistant, Drought Tolerant, Attracts Hummingbirds, Poisonous, Scented Foliage, Heat Tolerant
Fertilize: Every two weeks
Spacing: 10" (25cm)
Height: 10 - 12" (25 - 30cm)
Width: 10 - 12" (25 - 30cm)
General Information: Heat and humidity survivor. Feel like a winner with containers and baskets.
- Uniform across all colors; great for bench runs and pot-tight production.
- Up to 3 weeks earlier than other compact lantanas.
- Low-maintenance varieties have long flowering into Summer with low seed set.
- Across all colors of Little Lucky lantana, the simple growing solution is to pinch, with no PGRs.
- Perfect for 4.5-in. (11-cm) programs.
Protection Information: PP24,555