Scientific Name: Petunia x hybrida
Common Name: Spreading Petunia
Hardiness Degree: 40°F (4.4°C)
Blooming Season: Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Late Summer
Plant Habit: Mounded, Spreading
Characteristics: Attracts Bees, Heat Tolerant, Low Maintenance
Spacing: 10 - 15" (25 - 38cm)
Height: 7 - 10" (18 - 25cm)
Width: 20 - 30" (51 - 76cm)
General Information: Shock Wave produces a mounded, spreading plant that is similar in shape and just as easy to manage as Easy Wave. These excellent outdoor performers offer strong fill and season-long color that the Wave family varieties are known for. Petite-flowered plants perform equally well in small spaces, hanging baskets, containers and mixed combos.
Packed with petite blooms!
You’ve never seen petunia hanging baskets like these – each Shock Wave plant is blanketed with masses of colour from the amazing number of petite, high-impact flowers.
Plug crop time: 4 to 6 weeks
Transplant to finish: Spring 5 to 6 weeks, Summer 4 to 5 weeks
- Blooms in a 4 to 6-day window.
- Smaller blooms rebound faster from overhead watering and rain than other petunias – stays fresher-looking at retail and outdoors.
- Performs equally well in small spaces, baskets, containers and mixed combos.
- Feature a plant structure and shape like E3 Easy Wave.
- Recommended in Wave branded packaging: 4-in./10-cm pots, premium quarts, 306 premium packs with handle, hanging baskets.
Includes NEW White in place of Coconut, so the mix is more uniform in habit and vigour, making it easier to produce. Also includes Denim and Pink Shades.