Scientific Name: Angelonia angustifolia
Common Name: Summer Snapdragon
Hardiness Degree: 40°F (4.4°C)
Blooming Season: Late Spring, Late Summer, Summer
Plant Habit: Mounded
Characteristics: Deer Resistant, Rabbit Resistant
Spacing: 8" (20cm)
Height: 12 - 14" (30 - 36cm)
Width: 12 - 14" (30 - 36cm)
General Information: “Elegant & tough” plants in the landscape, garden border or container bring long-lasting color with very little maintenance. Deer and rabbit resistant, as angelonia are not preferred by either!
Your no-pinch, low-hassle angelonia
Serenita and companion Serena are the only seed angelonias on the market, giving you the premium results you expect from vegetative varieties, with less labor and more efficiency. Both fit into warm bedding production…are perfect for grower choice premium containers…and excel in landscapes, thanks to their high durability.
Plug crop time: 5 to 6 weeks
Transplant to finish: 8 to 9 weeks
- Serenita has all the good looks, durability and easy production of Serena – with a few additional benefits.
- Excellent solution where shorter and more manageable material is needed.
- Peak performer in very hot/humid night temps like Florida, southeast Asia and similar southern climates.
- Great for high-density production.
- Grow Serenita with less to no PGRs for cost savings.