Scientific Name: Angelonia angustifolia
Common Name: Angelonia
Hardiness Degree: 32°F (0.0°C)
Blooming Season: Summer, Late Summer
Plant Habit: Upright
Characteristics: Low Maintenance, Drought Tolerant, Winter Interest (regional), Colorful/Attractive Foliage, Scented Foliage, Heat Tolerant
Spacing: 10 - 12" (25 - 30cm)
Height: 12 - 14" (30 - 36cm)
Width: 10 - 12" (25 - 30cm)
General Information: Huge flowers are vibrant against glossy dark green leaves. Thrives in extreme heat, humidity and drought. Excellent landscape performance.
- The biggest blooms of any angelonia series!
- Thrives in extreme heat, humidity and drought.
- Uniform habit and flowering time for easy, high-density production.
- Well-branched plants ship with less breakage, tangling and shrinkage.
- Works well in quarts, gallons and mixed containers.
Combine with Cherry Red and Blue Bicolor for a great patriotic mix.
Protection Information: EU PBR34357; PP23,543
(Flowering Only License)