Scientific Name: Begonia rex hybrid
Common Name: Rex Begonia
Hardiness Degree: 50°F (10.0°C)
Blooming Season: Autumn, Late Summer, Early Spring, Spring, Late Spring, Summer
Plant Habit: Mounded, Upright
Characteristics: Drought Tolerant, Colorful/Attractive Foliage, Shade Tolerant, Low Maintenance
Fertilize: Every two weeks
Spacing: 6 - 10" (15 - 25cm)
Height: 16 - 20" (41 - 51cm)
Width: 18 - 20" (46 - 51cm)
General Information: Bright, cool foliage plants grow in the deepest shade – carefree and colorful.
- Jurassic Rex Begonias offer a new take on a classic plant!
- Each has been selected for excellent vigor, which allows them to fill out a 6-in. (15-cm) up to large-sized containers.
- The vigor also helps the Jurassics to finish faster than most other rex begonias currently on the market.
- All varieties were selected to finish uniformly.
- The Jurassic Rex Begonias feature bold patterns and make a perfect addition to any indoor program or shade container program!