Scientific Name: Dianthus barbatus interspecific
Common Name: Interspecific Dianthus, Single-Flowered Type
Hardiness Degree: 20°F (-6.7°C)
Blooming Season: Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Autumn, Late Summer
Plant Habit: Upright
Fertilize: Every two weeks
Spacing: 10 - 14" (25 - 36cm)
Height: 16 - 20" (41 - 51cm)
Width: 12 - 14" (30 - 36cm)
General Information: Delivers Shocking Summer Color!™ The bright colors keep flowering all Summer long, even in hot and dry climates.
Plug crop time: 4 to 5 weeks
Transplant to finish: Late Spring through Autumn finish, 11 to 13 weeks; Winter finish, 14 to 18 weeks
2019 Louisiana State University Super Plant
- Shocking Summer Colour from the most heat-tolerant Interspecific Dianthus!
- Electrifying colours and all-season performance make Jolt stand out in landscapes and premium containers.
- Highly durable plants withstand hot conditions with few disease issues and continue to flower without setting seed.
- Grower-friendly, well-branched plants are easy to produce with less to no PGRs.
- Perfect for Summer premium grower choice quarts and gallons to command a higher price point.
- Strong dark green foliage.
- Performs as a semi-hardy annual in Zone 7 (0°F/-18°C minimum temperature) and milder.
- All-America Selections National Winner Jolt Pink continues to stir up consumer excitement with extra publicity and promotion.