Scientific Name: Dianthus hybrida
Common Name: China Pinks, Cheddar Pinks
Hardiness Degree: -20°F (-28.9°C)
Blooming Season: Late Spring, Early Spring, Spring, Summer, Autumn, Late Summer
Plant Habit: Mounded
Characteristics: Attracts Butterflies, Drought Tolerant, Fragrant Flowers, Low Maintenance, Frost Tolerant
Spacing: 12 - 14" (30 - 36cm)
Height: 6 - 8" (15 - 20cm)
Width: 10 - 12" (25 - 30cm)
General Information: A wonderful landscape border variety that provides a burst of rich, red flowers in Spring and continual blooming in Summer and Fall. Displays tidy mounds of strong, silvery-green foliage.
- Requires no vernalization to flower.
- Will rebloom consistently from early Spring until Fall.
- Tolerant of rainy and wet conditions.
- Tidy, mounding habit is great for landscape borders
- Ideal for 2.5-qt. and 1-gal. pot sizes.
Available as URCs or liners
Features silver-blue foliage with deep red flowers that don’t fade in the heat or sun.
Protection Information: PPAF
(Flowering Only License)