Scientific Name: Echinacea x hybrida
Common Name: Coneflower
Hardiness Degree: -25°F (-31.7°C)
Blooming Season: Late Spring, Summer, Late Summer
Plant Habit: Upright
Characteristics: Attracts Butterflies, Deer Resistant
Fertilize: None or when needed only
Spacing: 18 - 22" (46 - 56cm)
Height: 18 - 20" (46 - 51cm)
Width: 22 - 24" (56 - 61cm)
General Information: Sturdy, compact plants are covered in blooms with bright, rich colors.
Sombrero’s vibrant colors are matched by its exceptional Winter hardiness and excellent landscape performance.
- Highly floriferous series is naturally well-branched and compact for easy shipping.
- Excellent retail presentation, commanding a premium price.
- Well-matched in habit and timing.
- Plant Sombrero in the Spring and sell it the same year.
- Ideal for 2.5-qt. pot size.
NEW! Now available as stage 3 tissue culture! For best practices and more information, please visit https://www.darwinperennials.com/PDF/TissueCulture-BestPractices-Heuchera.pdf
A vibrant scarlet-red color with burgundy-red flower stems that enhance the beauty of the plant.
Protection Information: EU PBR52414; PP30,138; US7,982,110
(Flowering Only License)