Scientific Name: Echinacea x hybrida
Common Name: Coneflower
Hardiness Degree: 30°F (-1.1°C)
Blooming Season: Late Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, Late Summer
Plant Habit: Upright
Characteristics: Attracts Bees, Attracts Butterflies, Drought Tolerant, Low Maintenance
Spacing: 15 - 25" (38 - 64cm)
Height: 16 - 28" (41 - 71cm)
Width: 10 - 25" (25 - 64cm)
General Information: Provides a great display in the first year, with many seasons of incredible color thereafter. Also a nice way to attract birds and butterflies.
The first F1 hybrid seed Echinacea collection is just better!
The Artisan Collection of seed Echinacea offers consistency of plant structure for uniform and highly branched, full plants. The series also provides uniformity of flowering, so all plants are ready to sell at the same time. Plus, the benefit of a seed input provides flexibility for production, so it fits better in your schedule.
Plug crop time: 5 to 6 weeks
Transplant to finish: 13 to 17 weeks
- The first F1 hybrid Echinacea individual colour collection from seed!
- Offers consistency of plant structure for a uniform, highly branched, full plant.
- Features uniform flowering, so all plants are ready to sell at the same time.
- Seed input provides flexibility for production and labour management.
- Amplified seed form is enhanced through a proprietary process, resulting in faster and more uniform germination compared to non-enhanced seed.
Features the same excellent branching as Red Ombre and Soft Orange, with a more upright habit and the foliage is a lighter mid-green. About 2 to 4 in. (5 to 10 cm) taller than the rest of the collection, and a small percentage of the plants are 6 to 8 in. (15 to 20 cm) taller, with the same plant habit and an intense golden yellow colour. All-America Selections Regional Award Winner, Southeast and West/Northwest!
Protection Information: US7,982,110