Scientific Name: Gerbera jamesonii
Common Name: African Daisy
Hardiness Degree: 32°F (0.0°C)
Blooming Season: Late Spring, Summer
Plant Habit: Upright
Characteristics: Heat Tolerant, Low Maintenance
Spacing: 12 - 14" (30 - 36cm)
Height: 4 - 8" (10 - 20cm)
Width: 10 - 12" (25 - 30cm)
Exposure: Partial Sun
General Information: Compact and uniform plants are short-stemmed with dark green leaves.
Plug crop time:
6 to 7 weeksTransplant to finish:
8 to 10 weeks
- The most uniform gerbera you can grow! When it comes to uniformity of flowering window across a complete colour range, Revolution is the leading standard-size pot gerbera.
- Fully programmable for high-density production year-round.
- Industry-leading seed quality.
- Better second flush of flowers than the competition assures much longer bloom time for the consumer.
- Best for 4.5 to 5.5-in./11 to 14-cm pots, quarts.
Make sure you include these sure-fire sellers in your Revolution Gerbera program!Bicolor Yellow Orange
Bicolor Red Lemon
Bright Rose with Light Eye
Yellow with Light Eye improved
Orange with Light Eye
Red with Light Eye improved
Scarlet Red with Dark Eye
White with Light Eye
Features short stems, making it a good mix component, with shades from deep salmon to pink.