Scientific Name: Lavandula angustifolia
Common Name: English Lavender
Hardiness Degree: -20°F (-28.9°C)
Blooming Season: Late Spring, Summer, Autumn, Late Summer
Plant Habit: Mounded
Characteristics: Attracts Bees, Attracts Butterflies, Deer Resistant, Drought Tolerant, Rabbit Resistant, Fragrant Flowers, Scented Foliage, Heat Tolerant
Spacing: 18 - 24" (46 - 61cm)
Height: 16 - 18" (41 - 46cm)
Width: 16 - 18" (41 - 46cm)
General Information: Sturdy, strong stems make this an excellent Lavender for bouquets.
Long-flowering English Lavender offers stiff, upright stems for no breakage at shipping.
- Holds up to shipping and remains healthy at retail.
- No vernalization required.
- Large flowers throughout the heat of Summer.
- An excellent addition for bouquets.
- Ideal for 2.5-qt. and 2-gal. pot sizes, as well as 3-qt. drop-in.
Protection Information: CPBR5107; PP28,867
(Flowering Only License)