Scientific Name: Viola x wittrockiana
Common Name: Multiflora Pansy
Hardiness Degree: 0°F (-17.8°C)
Blooming Season: Early Spring, Spring, Autumn
Plant Habit: Mounded
Characteristics: Low Maintenance, Frost Tolerant
Fertilize: Every two weeks
Spacing: 6 - 8" (15 - 20cm)
Height: 6 - 8" (15 - 20cm)
Width: 8 - 10" (20 - 25cm)
Exposure: Partial Sun
General Information: Medium-flowered Panola pansies hold up better in the Winter months when beaten down by rain and snow because the petals are smaller and thicker.
Plug crop time: 5 weeks
Transplant to finish: Spring 4 to 5 weeks, Autumn 3 to 4 weeks
- Panola XP genetics come with a tight 5 to 7-day flowering window, very uniform habit and shorter peduncles across a broad array of colours.
- Both Panola XP and standard colours outperform standard medium-flowered varieties in all kinds of conditions.
- Exceptional overwintering ability makes Panola the best choice for overwintering guarantee pansy programs.
- Free-flowering, well-branched and compact, the early-blooming plants maintain their garden height with less stretch in warm climates.
- Plants produce an abundance of blooms for good flower show in the landscape.
- Landscaper-friendly clear colours are perfect for mixing custom blends.
XP Deep Orange, XP White, XP Yellow.