Scientific Name: Salvia nemorosa
Hardiness Degree: -20°F (-28.9°C)
Blooming Season: Summer, Late Summer, Autumn
Plant Habit: Upright
Characteristics: Attracts Bees, Attracts Butterflies, Deer Resistant, Drought Tolerant, Attracts Hummingbirds, Rabbit Resistant, Heat Tolerant, Frost Tolerant
Spacing: 12 - 16" (30 - 41cm)
Height: 8 - 10" (20 - 25cm)
Width: 6 - 8" (15 - 20cm)
General Information: Long-lasting blooms in the landscape.
Plug crop time: 5 to 6 weeks
Transplant to finish: 8 to 11 weeks
- The deepest blue and rose Salvia from seed!
- Economical and easy to produce.
- Large, compact and well-branched plants feature strong-coloured flowers that last in the landscape.
- Well-matched series finishes fast with no PGRs needed.
- Fits into annual production schedules.