Scientific Name: Verbena peruviana
Hardiness Degree: 32°F (0.0°C)
Blooming Season: Early Spring, Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Autumn, Late Summer
Plant Habit: Mounded, Spreading
Characteristics: Attracts Bees, Attracts Butterflies, Attracts Hummingbirds, Heat Tolerant
Fertilize: Every two weeks
Spacing: 12 - 16" (30 - 41cm)
Height: 8 - 10" (20 - 25cm)
Width: 18 - 22" (46 - 56cm)
Exposure: Partial Sun, Sun
General Information: Blooms long into summer and won’t cycle out of color in your garden.
- The perfect medium-mounded basket and mixed container verbena.
- Offers a full range of colors.
- Same superior garden performance in the heat as EnduraScape.
- Less cycling means more color in the garden for Summer.
- Excellent powdery mildew resistance.
Offers better resistance to powdery mildew and matches the series' habit.
(Flowering Only License)