Scientific Name: Verbena peruviana
Common Name: Verbena
Hardiness Degree: 32°F (0.0°C)
Blooming Season: Autumn, Early Spring, Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Late Summer
Plant Habit: Upright
Characteristics: Attracts Bees, Attracts Butterflies
Fertilize: Every two weeks
Spacing: 8 - 10" (20 - 25cm)
Height: 8 - 10" (20 - 25cm)
Width: 12 - 14" (30 - 36cm)
Exposure: Partial Sun, Sun
General Information: This plant is perfect for mixed containers and great in the garden! Tough and disease resistant.
- Flowers one week earlier than other upright verbena on the market.
- Compared to the competition, this verbena has the most uniform habit across the series.
- Features the same heat performance as EnduraScape in a compact patio-pot habit.
- All colors can be treated the same culturally.
- Proven superior powdery mildew resistance when compared to the competition.
- Ideal for quart and high-density, pot-tight production, as they won’t tangle on the bench.
Protection Information: PP30,640
(Flowering Only License)