Scientific Name: Viola cornuta
Hardiness Degree: -10°F (-23.3°C)
Blooming Season: Winter, Early Spring, Spring, Autumn
Plant Habit: Mounded
Characteristics: Attracts Bees, Attracts Butterflies, Winter Interest (regional), Water/Rain tolerant, Fragrant Flowers, Frost Tolerant, Attracts Hummingbirds
Fertilize: Every two weeks
Spacing: 6" (15cm)
Height: 6 - 8" (15 - 20cm)
Width: 6 - 8" (15 - 20cm)
Exposure: Partial Sun, Sun
General Information: Adds a unique frilly flower form to violas! Great for containers or “close-up” landscapes. Best for cool seasons in early Spring or Fall.
Plug crop time: 4.5 to 5 weeks
Transplant to finish: 6 to 7 weeks
- Adds a unique frilly flower form to violas!
- Great for containers or “close-up” landscapes.
- Moderate vigour and a mounding habit.
- Best for cool seasons in early Spring or Autumn; stonger ruffling occurs in cool conditions.
- Spring production is recommended.
Frilled yellow flower with an attractive dark eye.