Scientific Name: Calibrachoa hybrida
Common Name: Calibrachoa, Mini Petunia
Hardiness Degree: 32°F (0.0°C)
Blooming Season: Early Spring, Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Autumn, Late Summer
Plant Habit: Trailing
Characteristics: Heat Tolerant, Attracts Bees, Attracts Butterflies, Attracts Hummingbirds
Spacing: 8 - 12" (20 - 30cm)
Height: 6 - 10" (15 - 25cm)
Width: 10 - 12" (25 - 30cm)
General Information: An abundance of bright blooms cover these full, trailing plants. They are self-cleaning, so they stay neat and tidy all season.
- Cabaret carries the best-performing lineup of solid colors and exciting bicolors!
- Early flowering; super-uniform in habit and flower timing, so you can mix all colors in the series.
- Most varieties flower with an 11-hour day length, and stay open and in flower under low light conditions – a big plus at retail.
- All new genetics flower early when produced for target production weeks prior to Week 14.
- Well-branched with full centers.
- Works well in 4.5 to 6-in. (11 to 15-cm) pots up to large baskets.
Has a larger flower and roots faster than original Rose.
Protection Information: PPAF
(Flowering Only License)