Scientific Name: Calibrachoa hybrida
Common Name: Calibrachoa, Mini Petunia
Hardiness Degree: 32°F (0.0°C)
Blooming Season: Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Autumn
Plant Habit: Mounded, Trailing
Characteristics: Attracts Bees, Attracts Butterflies, Heat Tolerant
Spacing: 8 - 12" (20 - 30cm)
Height: 10 - 15" (25 - 38cm)
Width: 10 - 15" (25 - 38cm)
General Information: A large, cascading calibrachoa covered in blooms with a vibrant, unique bicolor pattern.
- One-of-a-kind colors and strong vigor for full-bodied mixed containers.
- Flowers stay open under the lowest light conditions – look fresh at retail!
- Strong adaptability: specially selected to stand up to harsh conditions.
- Well-suited for 6-in. (15-cm) pots up to large hanging baskets.
- Features a vibrant, unique bicolor pattern with large flowers.
Bicolor blue with defined star yellow throat has a tidy and tamed habit that matches Bumble Bee Pink.
(Flowering Only License)