Scientific Name: Calibrachoa hybrida
Common Name: Calibrachoa, Mini Petunia
Hardiness Degree: 32°F (0.0°C)
Blooming Season: Late Spring, Summer, Autumn, Late Summer, Early Spring, Spring
Plant Habit: Trailing, Mounded
Characteristics: Attracts Bees, Attracts Butterflies, Heat Tolerant
Spacing: 8 - 12" (20 - 30cm)
Height: 6 - 12" (15 - 30cm)
Width: 12 - 24" (30 - 61cm)
Exposure: Sun, Partial Sun
General Information: A large, cascading calibrachoa covered in blooms with a vibrant, unique bicolor pattern.
- One-of-a-kind colors and strong vigor for full-bodied mixed containers.
- Flowers stay open under the lowest light conditions – look fresh at retail!
- Strong adaptability: specially selected to stand up to harsh conditions.
- Well-suited for 6-in. (15-cm) pots up to large hanging baskets.
- Features a vibrant, unique bicolor pattern with large flowers.
As the largest flower in the collection, this variety stands out with a vibrant yellow throat and dramatic hot pink hue. Its unique pattern and color make it perfect for eye-catching baskets and combos in the garden. Works well in 2.5 quart/gallon and larger pots.
Protection Information: PPAF
(Flowering Only License)