Scientific Name: Calibrachoa hybrida
Common Name: Calibrachoa, Mini Petunia
Hardiness Degree: 0°F (-17.8°C)
Blooming Season: Late Summer, Early Spring, Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Autumn
Plant Habit: Upright
Fertilize: Every two weeks
Spacing: 10" (25cm)
Height: 6 - 10" (15 - 25cm)
Width: 8 - 10" (20 - 25cm)
General Information: An abundance of bright blooms cover these well-branched, trailing plants. Plants are self-cleaning, so they stay neat and tidy all season.
- Naturally compact habit is perfect for pot-tight production and no PGRs needed.
- Great choice for quarts, color bowls and window boxes.
- Easy to grow – very uniform.
- Excellent pH tolerance and profuse flowering give Conga superior hold at retail.
- Flowers one week earlier than Cabaret Series.
A very important addition to the series that completes our offering of core colors: blue, red, yellow, white and rose.
Protection Information: EU PBR51562; PP29,491
(Flowering Only License)