Scientific Name: Solenostemon scutellarioides
Common Name: Premium Shade Coleus
Hardiness Degree: 50°F (10.0°C)
Plant Habit: Mounded, Upright
Characteristics: Colorful/Attractive Foliage, Heat Tolerant, Shade Tolerant, Low Maintenance
Fertilize: Every two weeks
Spacing: 15 - 24" (38 - 61cm)
Height: 18 - 24" (46 - 61cm)
Width: 20 - 35" (51 - 89cm)
Exposure: Shade, Partial Sun
General Information: HUGE foliage with unique color combinations adds interest to shade garden beds and containers.
Plug crop time: 5 to 6 weeks
Transplant to finish: 3 to 4 weeks
- Kong Jr.'s heart-shaped leaves are 30% smaller than Kong’s, but just as stunning. They make Kong Jr. easier to ship, with less breakage and less loss.
- Leaf size is well-matched across the series.
- Well-branched, tidy habit is irresistible to shoppers.
- Performs well in landscapes, patio planters and mixed containers.
- Adds unique colours and patterns not available in Kong series.
- Also works in indoor plant programs.