Scientific Name: Pelargonium hortorum
Common Name: Geranium, Zonal
Hardiness Degree: 32°F (0.0°C)
Blooming Season: Early Spring, Spring, Summer, Autumn, Late Spring, Late Summer
Plant Habit: Mounded, Upright
Fertilize: Every two weeks
Spacing: 12" (30cm)
Height: 12 - 14" (30 - 36cm)
Width: 12 - 14" (30 - 36cm)
General Information: The ultimate geranium for garden beds, with big, bright flowers and crisp, medium green leaves. They do well in large containers, too!
Medium vigor, green leaf.
- Dynamo is the powerhouse among zonal geraniums: all the key colors you need in a uniform series.
- Matches for habit, flower timing and branching to ship all at once.
- Powerful first flush of color with more continuous blooms per plant.
- It has big, bright flowers and crisp, medium green leaves.
- The ultimate geranium for garden beds and large containers.
Bright, vibrant orange, with excellent garden performance compared to all other zonals on the market. Replaces Allure Tangerine and Allure Hot Coral.
Protection Information: PP31,694
(Flowering Only License)