Scientific Name: Pelargonium hortorum
Common Name: Geranium, Zonal
Hardiness Degree: 32°F (0.0°C)
Blooming Season: Late Summer, Early Spring, Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Autumn
Plant Habit: Mounded, Upright
Fertilize: Every two weeks
Spacing: 12" (30cm)
Height: 12 - 14" (30 - 36cm)
Width: 12 - 14" (30 - 36cm)
General Information: The ultimate geranium for garden beds, with big, bright flowers and crisp, medium green leaves. They do well in large containers, too!
Medium vigor, green leaf.
- Dynamo is the powerhouse among zonal geraniums: all the key colors you need in a uniform series.
- Matches for habit, flower timing and branching to ship all at once.
- Powerful first flush of color with more continuous blooms per plant.
- It has big, bright flowers and crisp, medium green leaves.
- The ultimate geranium for garden beds and large containers.
Bright bicolor blooms with superior garden performance when compared to other medium green-leafed zonal geraniums.
(Flowering Only License)